Our Club's Gold Coast Representative
1. What do you do:
Owner/Director of Quest Robina
2. I want to join the Varsity Lakes Rotary Club because:
It is a local community organisation that I feel will provide a way to give back locally.
3. The things I like about my job:
Love coaching new team members that might not quite know how to develop and grow professional (and in business) in the hospitality industry
4. Biggest Frustrations:
Red Tape, HR, political (in)correctness
5. Best Attributes:
Strong Leadership, strong business acumen, strong broad and well placed communication
6. Greatest Strengths:
Glass half full, solutions focused.
7. Biggest Personal Challenges:
8. Biggest industry Challenges:
9. Proudest Moments:
My Son, selling our first business and buying the second
10. The times I feared for my life:
Definitely when I was a passenger with a specific someone.
11. The best advice I’ve been given:
Make mistakes only once.
12. The best advice I can give:
Get yourself ready and early, so when that opportunity presents itself you can grab with both hands.
13. If I can I always try to avoid:
14. If I won lotto:
You likely wouldn’t even know!
15. I try to relax by:
Running, Podcasts, by the pool.
16. When I was a child I wanted to be:
Working in IT
17. If I could be someone else for just one day, I would be:
Neil Patrick Harris - now that would be entertaining ...... hahaha
18. Rules to live by:
Find your passion, then find what you enjoy that pays for it, and then don’t give yourself any excuse to not follow through on both.