National Lending Manager - Specialist Wealth
1. What do you do:
Finance Broking for Medical Professionals
2. I want to join the Varsity Lakes Rotary Club because:
I wanted to support my local community
3. The things I like about my job:
Interacting with people and making a difference in their lives
4. Biggest Frustrations:
Working with banks
5. Best Attributes:
Operating with a high level of integrity in all parts of my life
6. Greatest Strengths:
Genuinely caring about all my family, friends and client and also about everything I do
7. Biggest Personal Challenges:
8. Biggest industry Challenges:
Red Tape and Bureaucracy – ARGH!!!
9. Proudest Moments:
Becoming a father (twice)
10. The times I feared for my life:
Every time I am in a room with Adam and/or Ryan Robson
11. The best advice I’ve been given:
12. The best advice I can give:
Family is everything
13. If I can I always try to avoid:
The last 5 minutes of every Sharks game
14. If I won lotto:
I would keep working but make more time for Family (and golf)
15. I try to relax by:
Surfing, Golf, spending time with the family.
16. When I was a child I wanted to be:
Fireman or Movie Star
17. If I could be someone else for just one day, I would be:
18. Rules to live by:
In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger:
Break the Rules....Not the Law, The Rules
Don't Be Afraid to Fail.
Don't Listen to the Naysayers.
Work Your Butt Off.
Give something back.